GIGANTES ISLAND DAYTOUR PACKAGE
RATE: 1,300 PER PERSON
ALL-IN / NO HIDDEN CHARGE / OPEN FOR JOINERS
Private charter boat (joiners tour)| overloaded servings of food for lunch/Tours (as stated) | All Entrance Fees | Island Hopping = 5 islands to visit| tour guide fee| environmental fee| islands entrance fees| FREE WATERPROOF CP POUCH (subject to stocks availability, this is only a freebie and not actually part of package)
Tour Highlight and Itinerary:
0830AM Meet up at Bancal Port Carles
0900AM Registration at Tourism office
Adventure begins as we start the island hopping
0930AM Pulupandan island- Swimming
1000AM Cabugao Gamay—> the most photograph spot in Gigantes. Picture taking +swimming +a little bit of rock climbing.
1200NN lunch will be served at Gigantes islands guesthouse
Antonia Beach-Snorkelling and swimming plus picture taking.
—–>activities: Banana boat ride (200 each minimum of 5 heads), Jet ski (2000 every 30 minutes)
Puting Baybay Gamay- cliff diving for Beginners
Bantigue Sandbar (best to visit during sunset)
Tanke (Enchanted Lagoon)- swimming and Cliff diving to an open sea but don’t worry as it is safe and fun!
0400PM back to Bancal port
0430PM back to Iloilo City Travel for 3-4 hours
Ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Discover something extraordinary in Isla De Gigantes from the massive, magnificent limestone formations to a natural pool lagoon and pristine white sand beaches. It is a place of superlatives that will leave your mind searching for words to describe it.
With an experienced boat captain navigating the islands, you’ll drop anchor at highlights and secret spots perfect for a swim, unwind in the coast of Cabugao Gamay, work up an appetite snorkeling, cliff diving and dine on a native Filipino cuisine.
Terms and conditions:
- P500 Deposit thru bank then full payment 10 Days before travel and please do send us a copy of the deposit slip on our page for records and booking is only confirmed once we receive your deposit.
- In line with the itinerary, it may change from time to time depending on the weather condition. if there are some islands that can’t be visited due to the a not favorable sea condition please expect that chances are, we will not able to follow the itinerary.
- The boat captain and the tour operator may cancel the tour any time of the day when the weather becomes unbearable.
- Always show respect to the local, follow the safety standards and be cooperative to our instructions. The boat captain and the tour operator may not allow guests to board the boat if you show any unusual behavior but not limited to raising too many complaints that can cause a delay to unbearable.
- Be friendly, this is a joiners tour and we expect everyone to enjoy the tour.
- Refund process. If the tour gets cancelled due to bad weather condition allow us to process your refund within 3 days.
- Please bring your own towels and toiletries.